Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
BOND SUMMARY: - US treasury yields have ticked higher. The 5-year yield has
edged up to 2.813% from a low of 2.804% while the 10-year yield trades at 2.947%
from an intraday low of 2.934%.
- German bunds have sold off across the curve. The benchmark 2-year bund yield
has traded up to -0.598% from a low of -0.607%, the 5-year up to -0.168% from
-0.182% and the 10-year up to 0.398% from 0.384%.
- The French OAT curve has steepened as a result of the longer end
underperforming. The 2s10s spread has widened to 111.7bps from a low of 109.9bps
and the 2s30s has pushed up to 198.0bps from 196bps, with the 30-year yield
edging up to 1.584% from 1.575% in early morning trading.
- With cable taking a hit in recent days over concerns that 'no-deal Brexit'
risks are rising, gilts have been under pressure. At the long end of the curve
the 10-year yield trades at 1.312% from a low of 1.290% while the 30-year is up
to 1.742% from 1.7297%.
- Euro$ futures reds-blues are down 0.5-1.0 ticks. Green/blue Euribor futures
down 0.5 ticks.