Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: US Tsys are trading modestly lower, but are just ticking off
session lows, ahead of NY open weighed by move lower in German Bunds and UK
Gilts on back of mild risk-on sentiment, albeit in very light volume.
- US 10-yr Tsy yield is 0.7bp higher at 2.834% while 2-yr is +0.8bp higher at
- There was no Tsy flows overnight in Asia due to national holiday in Japan, but
once European markets opened, Tsys slipped lower taking cue from fall in German
Bunds. Squeeze higher in European equities then added a little more downward
pressure on Tsys, however, volumes were very thin. While there was little in the
way of data or official comments to direct markets.
- US retail sales for Jun and Jul Empire mfg are the main highlights for Monday,
along with any headlines on US President Trump's meeting with Russian President
- Eurodollar futures are 0.5 to 1.5 ticks lower with red contracts coming under
the most selling pressure.