Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Turkey Presidential spox Kalin meets with US national security advisor Sullivan, discussing bilateral relations, Covid-19, climate change and developments in Syria, Afghanistan, Cyprus, Iraq, Libya and the East Med.
- The agreed the level of reciprocal high-level meetings should be increased and efforts to boost trade towards $100bn should be implemented
- US House Committee Amendment sets the stage for a House vote on designating the Turkish ultranationalist Grey Wolves as a foreign terrorist organisation.
- A vote in favour would require the US state department to produce a repot and verdict on the issue. Vote date TBA
- Kremlin says it regrets Erdogan's recent comments in support of Ukraine ahead of the 29 sept Putin-Erdogan meetings in Moscow.
- Peskov said Erdogan targeted Russian when he stressed the importance of maintaining the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine, but also in recent agreements to sell Turkish drones to Ukraine