Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- USD/TRY opens higher towards 7.50 on weaker local sentiment following last week's Erdogan comments and a slightly firmer USD.
- Focus this week will be on the CBRT and EU/NATO talks as political risks build around East Med tensions.
- Move through 7.5109 would be a psychological blow for the cross, opening up a more comprehensive move higher towards 7.6230 resistance.
- Blowout in regional relations could also adversely affect TRY sentiment, with markets focused on Turkey's ambitions to expand its borders and drill in disputed water the key pivot point.
- Res1: 7.6230, Res2: 7.6711,