Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- USD/ZAR holds its upwards bias at the open, driven higher by upside pressure on USD/CNY, weakness in commodities and continued concerns about a slow vaccine rollout.
- Bond outflows also lending little support to ZAR.
- Spot now hovering above 15.3174 resistance around 18 Jan reversal levels.
- 1Y SA basis swaps +27.38% over a 5-day period, trading above 100 again after pulling lower.
- Next Res1: 15.4007, Res2: 15.4599. Sup1: 15.2117, Sup2: 15.0617.