Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
FOREX: USDJPY bullish breakout
- Strong US GDP & Chicago PMI was the catalyst which saw the dollar register
strong gains across the board.
- USDJPY cleared Y111.00 with the bullish break extending through the 100 &
200-dma's toward Y111.50. Channel top resistance comes in today at Y111.93. UST
yields added to gains, before topping out above 2.72%, The DXY rallied to 96.28,
while gold extended the downtrend toward $1313.
- EURUSD squeezed to $1.1420 in the European morning, but again failed to build
with the aforementioned dollar bid tone paring gains.
- SEK outperformed after the release of very strong domestic GDP data. EURSEK
gapped lower through Sek10.5000, before second wave sales extended to
- CHF also registered steady gains, garnering support from the early Trump-Kim
'no agreement' headlines. USDCHF based ahead of pivotal support at Chf0.9927,
before extending the recovery back toward the 100-dma at Chf0.9960.
- German Retail Sales, EZ mfg PMI's & CPI data the main highlights tomorrow.