- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
USDMXN Consolidates Back Below 20.00, Eyes First Support at 19.7850
- USDMXN spent Monday consolidating last week's move lower back below 20.00 and the Peso has resumed its upbeat tone to start Tuesday. A break of the most recent lows between 19.7850-19.80 may suggest scope for weakness towards 19.5494, Jan 21 low.
- Mexico Gross Fixed Investment Fell 4.5% in Feb.
- 11:30am: Banxico announces auction results of:
- 5b pesos of 28-day Cetes
- 7.4b pesos of 91-day Cetes
- 13b pesos of 175-day Cetes
- 11.5b pesos of 357-day Cetes
- 11.5b pesos of Mbonos due March 2026
- 550m udis of inflation-linked bonds due Nov. 2031
- A Mexican federal court has granted a temporary suspension for parts of a new law that pertain to the suspension of private companies' fuel permits for national or energy security, according to the document seen by Bloomberg.
- The decision was granted in response to five separate injunctions by companies that hold fuel permits.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.