Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDMXN is hovering just above the March 2021 highs, although this pivot support level has been tested overnight amid broad greenback weakness. As noted, given the vertical nature of the most recent price action, it would not be a surprise to see an increase in volatility near-term and even a sharp corrective pullback. A strong short-term support is seen at 20.9790.
- Mexico will publish the year-to-date budget balance, international reserves for the week ending Nov. 26 and October outstanding loans data.
- State oil company Pemex will release monthly data on production, sales and exports.
- During his daily press conference, President AMLO ruled out the possibility of another lockdown period in response to the Omicron variant of the coronavirus, explaining it’s too early to say that the variant poses a risk to Mexico, since it has to be studied more.
- The president also rejected claims alleging that his sons are tied to a businessman who has benefited from the government’s “Sowing Life” tree-planting program. (BBG