Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
BOND SUMMARY: USTs moved higher on the back of Powell's Press Conference
yesterday on the back of comments that the Fed would not raise rates until
inflation was "moving up or in danger of moving significantly" and that the
current rate is "likely to remain appropriate".
- The moves higher in USTs have continued through the Asian and European morning
sessions and gilts and Bunds have outperformed this morning as they play catch
- Bund and gilt futures are both approaching the highs seen on October 24
following the last ECB meeting.
- Looking ahead we have Eurozone CPI, US personal income and spending and the
MNI Chicago PMI due for release today. Tomorrow will see most Eurozone markets
closed for All Saints Day accompanied by the release of the UK manufacturing
PMI, the US employment report and the ISM manufacturing print.
- TY1 futures are up 0-10+ today at 129-26 with Bund futures up 0.74 at 171.80
and Gilt futures up 0.56 at 132.75.