Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $78.03 - High Oct 29, 2018 (cont)
- RES 3: $76.80 - High Jul 6 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: $75.92 - High Jul 14
- RES 1: $75.15 - High Jul 29
- PRICE: $74.44 @ 06:47 BST Jul 30
- SUP 1: $71.62 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: $71.11 Low Jul 22
- SUP 3: $66.91/43 - Low Jul 20 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: $65.75 - Low May 24
Brent futures remain firm. Price has recently cleared $74.47, the 76.4% retracement of the Jul 6 - 20 downleg. The breach of this level strengthens the short-term bullish case, signalling scope for further upside and opens the key resistance at $76.80, Jul 6 high. A break of this hurdle would confirm a resumption of the broader uptrend. A reversal lower is required to refocus attention on $66.91, Jul 20 low and key support