June 17, 2022 05:41 GMT
EUROZONE T-BILL ISSUANCE
Germany, France, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, the EU and Ireland have sold bills this week. Total issuance at first round operations was E16.5bln, down from E23.3bln last week.
- Germany kicked off issuance for the week on Monday morning by selling E3bln (E1.767bln allotted) of the 6-month Dec 14, 2022 bubill.
- Monday afternoon, France sold E5.9bln of 13/22/48-week BTFs, the top of the target range: E3.599bln of the new 13-week Sep 14, 2022 BTF, E1.399bln of the 22-week Nov 16, 2022 BTF and E0.899bln of the 48-week May 17, 2023 BTF.
- On Tuesday morning, Spain sold E1.796bln of of 3/9-month letras against a E1.5-2.5bln target: E364mln 3-month Sep 9, 2022 letras and E1.431bln 9-month Mar 10, 2023 letras.
- Also Tuesday, Belgium sold 3/11-month TCs for E2.06bln against a target range of E2.0-2.4bln: E1.115bln of the Sep 8, 2022 TC and E0.945bln of the May 11, 2023 TC.
- On Wednesday, Portugal sold E500mln of the 3-month Sep 23, 2022 BT.
- Also Wednesday, the EU sold E998mln of the 3-month Sep 9, 2022 EU-bill and E1.498bln of the 6-month Dec 9, 2022 EU-bill, the top of the target range for both.
- Ireland conclude issuance for the week yesterday, selling E750mln of the new Dec 19 2022 IRTB.