- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
W/C July 11, 2022
Ireland is still due to sell bills this week while Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and Belgium have already come to the market this week. We estimate issuance through first round operations to be E22.3bln, down from the E26.2bln sold last week.
- Germany kicked off issuance on Monday morning selling E3bln of the 6-month Jan 18, 2023 bubill (E2.408bln allotted).
- Monday afternoon France sold E6.092bln of 13/22/40/48-week BTFs, the top of the target range: E3.096bln of the new 13-week Oct 12, 2022 BTF, E1.198bln of the 22-week Dec 14, 2022 BTF, E0.600bln of the 40-week Apr 19, 2023 BTF and E1.198bln of the 48-week Jun 14, 2023 BTF.
- Yesterday morning, Spain sold E1.83bln of 3/9-month letras against a E1.5-2.5bln target: E355mln 3-month Oct 7, 2022 letras and E1.478bln 9-month Apr 14, 2023 letras.
- Italy then raised E7bln by selling the new 12-month Jul 14, 2023 BOT.
- Also yesterday, Belgium sold E3.005bln of 3/12-month TCs against a E2.8-3.2bln target range: E905mln of the 3-month Nov 10, 2022 TC and E2.10bln of the new 12-month Jul 13, 2022 TC.
- Ireland will conclude bill issuance for the week tomorrow with E1bln of the 3-month Oct 24, 2022 IRTB on offer.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.