Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Little react to marginally disappointing weekly claims (-19K TO 793K), continuing claims ( -0.145M to 4.545M). Rates inched gradually lower as equities held near all-time highs in early trade (ESH1 3920.5).
- Equities sold off around noon, no substantive driver but sources pointed to couple large sell-programs at the time followed by go-to excuse of asset allocation.
- Tsys sell off after weak US Tsy $27B 30Y bond auction (912810SU3) draws 1.933% high yield (1.825% last month) vs. 1.924% WI; w/ 2.18 bid/cover (2.47 prior).
- No deal-tied hedging, issuers hitting the sidelines ahead the extended US holiday weekend after $35.47B high-grade issued in first half of week. Two-way positioning, pick-up in March-June futures rolling and option-tied hedging rounding out flow so far. University of Michigan consumer confidence rounds out data for week, 80.8 exp Friday vs. 79.0 prior.
- The 2-Yr yield is unchanged at 0.1071%, 5-Yr is up 0.8bps at 0.4578%, 10-Yr is up 3.2bps at 1.1549%, and 30-Yr is up 3.6bps at 1.9435%.