September 30, 2022 11:20 GMT
Tsys firmer, near highs after breaking narrow range in early London trade, month-end extensions partially cited, curves flatter with bonds outperforming (2s10s -5.410 at -46.713), decent early volumes (TYZ2 nearing 400k).
- Geopol: Eye on Russia: Strikes Against New Territories Aggression Against Russia Comments from the Kremlin hitting newswires showing Moscow pressing on with plans to complete annexation of Ukrainian territory and proclaim de jure Russian control over swathes of Ukrainian territory. Pres Putin formal annc expected today at 0800ET, 1300BST, 1400CET.
- Fed speakers ahead:
- Richmond Fed Barkin, CoC event no text, Q&A at 0830ET
- Fed VC Brainard, open remarks mon-pol conf, text, no Q&A at 0900ET
- Fed Gov Bowman on bank supervision, text, moderated Q&A, 1100ET
- Richmond Fed Barkin on inflation, George Mason Univ, text, Q&A 1230ET
- NY Fed Williams, closing remarks mon-pol conf, no text or Q&A, 1615ET
- Economic data at 0830ET:
- Personal Income (0.2%, 0.3%); Personal Spending (0.1%, 0.2%)
- Real Personal Spending (0.2%, 0.1%)
- PCE Deflator MoM (-0.1%, 0.1%); YoY (6.3%, 6.0%)
- PCE Core Deflator MoM (0.1%, 0.5%); YoY (4.6%, 4.7%), followed by:
- Sep-30 0945 MNI Chicago PMI (52.2, 51.8) at 0945ET
- Sep-30 1000 UofM Sentiment (59.5, 59.5), 1000ET