Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
BOND SUMMARY: With the Fed, BoJ, and BoE meetings out of the way and a light
data calendar today, the bond market has started the week on a quiet note.
- Limited movement in US treasuries. The benchmark 2-year yield has edged down
to 2.645% from a high of 2.655%, while the 10-year has traded down to 2.945%
- German bund yields have broadly drifted lower since early morning. The 5-year
bund trades at -0.165% from an intraday high of -0.151%, while the 10-year
trades at 0.407% and near the morning lows.
- The long end of the French curve has rallied slightly. The benchmark 10-year
OAT yield has pushed down to 0.727% from a high of 0.739% while the 30-year
trades at 1.593% down from 1.605%.
- Gilts have rallied across the curve. The 2-year gilt yield has traded down to
0.728% from 0.754%, the 5-year down to 1.042% from 1.067% and the 10-year down
to 1.320% from 1.342%.
- The Euro$ curve is flat. The EURIBOR futures strip has flattened 0.5-1.0