Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 is closed
- ASX 200 down 165.023 points at 7238.7
- Shanghai Comp. is closed
- JGBs are closed
- Aussie 10-Yr future unch. at 98.670, yield up 0.2bp at 1.305%
- US 10-Yr future up 12.5 ticks at 132.90625, Cash Tsys are closed
- WTI crude down $0.66 at $71.31, Gold down $5.25 at $1749.08
- USD/JPY down 1 pip at Y109.92
- EVERGRANDE BOSSES FACE 'SEVERE PUNISHMENT' AFTER SECURING EARLY REDEMPTIONS (FT)
- EVERGRANDE MOMENT OF TRUTH ARRIVES WITH BOND PAYMENT DEADLINES (BBG)
- HONG KONG STOCKS SINK AS EVERGRANDE WOES SPREAD, PING AN TUMBLES (BBG)
- S&P 500 E-MINIS TRADE BELOW 50- & 55-DMAS
- YELLEN: CONGRESS, RAISE THE DEBT LIMIT (WSJ)