July 29, 2022 08:51 GMT
Oil liquidity still falling as crude oil outright and spreads rally in early trading
- Brent OCT 22 up 2% at 103.9$/bbl
- WTI SEP 22 up 2% at 98.39$/bbl
- WTI-Brent down -0.34$/bbl at -10.87$/bbl
- Brent OCT 22-NOV 22 up 0.29$/bbl at 2.63$/bbl
- Brent DEC 22-DEC 23 up 0.64$/bbl at 10.43$/bbl
- WTI SEP 22-OCT 22 up 0.13$/bbl at 1.9$/bbl
- WTI DEC 22-DEC 23 up 0.59$/bbl at 10.39$/bbl
- Volatility in oil markets remains high with uncertainty of future demand growth and tight global supply.
- Ever reducing open interest in WTI and Gasoil only helps to adds to the market price swings. Open interest in Brent has picked up slightly after ICE reduced the Brent futures margin requirements earlier in the month.
Keep reading...Show less