Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1537.38 - 0.764 proj of Mar 31 - May 12 - May 26 price swing
- RES 3: $1500.00 - Round number resistance
- RES 2: $1496.94 - 0.618 proj of Mar 31 - May 12 - May 26 price swing
- RES 1: $1480.00 - High Jun 7 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: $1437.00 @ 13:44 BST Jun 11
- SUP 1: $1405.69 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: $1325.75 - Low May 26 and key support
- SUP 3: $1312.00 - Low Apr 30
- SUP 4: $1285.00 - High Apr 1
Soybean futures traded higher Monday and confirmed a print above resistance at $1461.00, May 12 high and the bull trigger. The move higher also confirms a resumption of the underlying uptrend taking the contract to fresh highs for the year. This opens $1496.94 next, a Fibonacci projection. On the downside, key trend support has been defined at $1325.75, May 26 low.