Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $80.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 3: $79.53 - 1.382 proj of the Aug 23 - Sep 2 - Sep 9 price swing
- RES 2: $78.24 - 1.236 proj of the Aug 23 - Sep 2 - Sep 9 price swing
- RES 1: $77.00 - Round number resistance
- PRICE: $76.50 @ 07:12 BST Sep 28
- SUP 1: $73.57 - High Jul 6 and recent breakout level
- SUP 2: $71.61 - Low Sep 21
- SUP 3: $69.39 - Low Sep 21 and key support
- SUP 4: $67.35 - Low Sep 9
WTI futures maintain a bullish outlook and this week's strong start, as the contract continues to climb. Last week's break of $73.58, the Jul 6 high and bull trigger confirmed a resumption of the uptrend and has paved the way for further gains near-term. The focus is on $78.24 next, a Fibonacci projection with scope seen for a climb towards $80.00 further out. On the downside, initial support is seen at $73.57.