Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 177-14 High Sep 17 and a bull trigger
- RES 3: 177-00 High Oct 2
- RES 2: 176-10 High Oct 15
- RES 1: 174-27 High Oct 19
- PRICE: 173-30 @ 11:50 BST Oct 20
- SUP 1: 173-10 Low Oct 7 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 172-17 Low Jun 5 (cont)
- SUP 3: 172-13 0.764 proj of Aug 6 - 28 downleg from Sep 3 high
- SUP 4: 172-00 Round number support
30yr futures are trading lower having started the week on a softer note. Price has breached 174-08, Oct 13 low, exposing the key level at 173-10, Oct 7 low. A break of 173-10 would negate recent bullish developments and instead confirm a resumption of the downtrend that has been in place since the Aug 6 reversal. This would open 172-17, Jun 5 low (cont) and 172-13, a Fibonacci projection. Key resistance has been defined at 176-10, Oct 15 high.