Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
- RES 4: 126-072 61.8% retracement of the Aug 4 - 28 sell-off
- RES 3: 126-036 50.0% retracement of the Aug 4 - 28 sell-off
- RES 2: 126-026 High Aug 21 and key resistance
- RES 1: 126-01 High Aug 24
- PRICE: 125-296 @ 11:11 BST, Aug 31
- SUP 1: 125-216 Low Aug 28 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 125-212 0.618 proj of Aug 4 - 14 sell-off from Aug 21 high
- SUP 3: 125-182 0.764 proj of Aug 4 - 14 sell-off from Aug 21 high
- SUP 4: 125.13 1.000 proj of Aug 4 - 14 sell-off from Aug 21 high
5yr futures rallied Friday, trading above 126-00. However, key resistance at 126-026, Aug 21 high remains intact. A break of this level is required to reinforce a bullish theme and also to confirm a bullish candle pattern that marks Friday's price action, a bullish engulfing. Objectives above 126-026 lie at 126-036 and 126-072, both Fibonacci retracement levels. Key support is at 125-216, a breach would instead see bears take control once again.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.