Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 176.94 High Sep 8 (cont)
- RES 3: 176.57 1.618 proj of Aug 28 - Sep 9 rally from the Sep 10 low
- RES 2: 176.32 1.500 proj of Aug 28 - Sep 9 rally from the Sep 10 low
- RES 1: 176.29 High Oct 16 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 175.54 @ 04:56 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: 175.35 Low Oct 15
- SUP 2: 175.08 High Aug 4 and recent breakout level
- SUP 3: 175.01 20-day EMA
- SUP 4: 174.49 50-day EMA
Bund gains have stalled with key resistance defined at 176.29, Oct 16 high. The pullback this week is considered a correction following recent sharp gains. Attention turns to the next support at 175.35, Oct 15 low and 175.08, Aug 4 high and the recent breakout level. The 20-day EMA intersects at 175.01. On the upside, clearance of 176.29, the bull trigger, would confirm a resumption of the uptrend and open 176.32/57, Fibonacci projections.