Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
- RES 4: 139-19+ High Aug 21 and 24 and key resistance
- RES 3: 139-16 High Aug 27
- RES 2: 139-09+ 20-day EMA
- RES 1: 139-07 High Aug 28
- PRICE: 138-31 @ 11:28 BST Aug 31
- SUP 1: 138-18+ Low Aug 28
- SUP 2: 138-13 0.764 proj of Aug 4 - 14 sell-off from Aug 21 high
- SUP 3: 138-01 1.00 proj of Aug 4 - 14 sell-off from Aug 21 high
- SUP 4: 138-00 Round number support
Treasuries are likely to remain vulnerable near-term following last week's sharp sell-off and despite the strong bounce Friday. Furthermore, a bearish theme has been reinforced by the breach of 138-24+, the Aug 13 and 14 lows. The break confirms a resumption of the downtrend that has been in place since early August and has opened 138-13, a Fibonacci projection. On the upside, key resistance resides at 139-19+.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.