Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 125-316 High Oct 5
- RES 3: 125-30+ 61.8% retracement of the Sep 30 - Oct 7 sell-off
- RES 2: 125-31 High Oct 15
- RES 1: 125-26 High Oct 19
- PRICE: 125-21+ @ 11:33 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: 125-19 Intraday low
- SUP 2: 125-18 Low Aug 28 (cont)
- SUP 3: 125-16+ 1.00 proj of Aug 4 - 13 sell-off from Sep 3 high
- SUP 4: 125-112 Low Jun 10 (cont)
5yr futures maintain a softer tone. The recent sell-off from 125-31, Oct 15 high has extended lower today resulting in a break of key support at 125-202,Oct 7 low. The break confirms a resumption of the downtrend that has been in place since early August. This paves the way for weakness towards 125-16+ next, a Fibonacci projection. Key short-term resistance is at 125-31.