Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 3: 99.780 - High Apr 01 and bull trigger (cont)
- RES 2: 99.750 - High May 21 and 22 (cont)
- RES 1: 99.730 - Congestion highs between Jun 15 - 22 (cont)
- PRICE: 99.660 @ 17:02 BST Aug 31
- SUP 1: 99.609 - 23.6% retracement of the Dec - Mar Rally (cont)
- SUP 2: 99.597 - 38.2% retracement of the Mar - Apr rally (cont)
- SUP 3: 99.557 - 200-dma
The rolls sees futures pricing correct lower, but keeps the technical outlook unchanged for now. The new low watermark for Aussie 3yr futures sits at 99.660, but the RBA throttle on the market continues to keep markets supported. This makes the most likely direction from here to be sideways, but any break higher would signal potential for 99.725, Aug 4 high and the key hurdle for bulls at the 99.730 congestion highs, a level that has offered resistance between Jun 15 - 22.