Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.340 High Aug 31
- RES 3: 112.305 High Sep 3
- RES 2: 112.290 High Sep 20 and key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 112.264 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 112.195 @ 05:32 BST Sep 24
- SUP 1: 112.190 2.500 proj of the Aug 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- SUP 2: 112.183 2.618 proj of the Aug 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- SUP 3: 112.174 2.764 proj of the Aug 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- SUP 4: 112.159 61.8% retracement of the May - Aug rally (cont)
Schatz futures resumed bearish activity yesterday. The contract has traded below former support at 112.215, Sep 9 low. This confirms a resumption of the downtrend and maintains the current bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs that defines a downtrend. Scope is seen for an extension lower with the focus on 112.190 next, a Fibonacci projection. On the upside, key S/T resistance has been defined at 112.290, Sep 20 high.