Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4420.80 1.382 proj of the Jul 19 - Sep 6 - Oct 6 price swing
- RES 3: 4409.50 High Nov 18 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 4304.50 Nov 24 high and a key short-term resistance
- RES 1: 4186.00/4129.00 High Dec 1 / 50-day EMA
- PRICE: 4102.50 @ 05:46 GMT Dec 1
- SUP 1: 3995.00 Low Nov 30
- SUP 2: 3949.50 Low Oct 6 and bear trigger
- SUP 3: 3882.00 Low Jul 19
- SUP 4: 3844.00 Low May 13 (cont)
EUROSTOXX 50 futures remain vulnerable although price action has been choppy this week. Trend conditions remain bearish following the recent sharp sell-off that resulted in a breach of the 50-day EMA. A resumption of weakness would open 3949.50 Oct 6 low. This is an important support and a break would strengthen bearish conditions. On the upside, a move above 4304.50, the Nov 24 high is required to ease bearish pressure.