Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 130.72 High Aug 4 and the bull trigger (cont)
- RES 3: 130.53 High Aug 5 (cont)
- RES 2: 129.35 High Aug 20 and a key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 129.05 High Aug 31
- PRICE: 128.335 @ Close Sep 3
- SUP 1: 128.11/03 Low Sep 1 / Low Jul 6 (cont)
- SUP 2: 127.65 61.8% retracement of the Jun 3 - Aug rally (cont)
- SUP 3: 127.50 Low Jun 28 (cont)
- SUP 4: 127.25 Low Jun 23 (cont)
Gilt futures confirmed a break of support last week at 128.33, Aug 12 low and traded below 128.24, the Aug 26 low. The break lower strengthens a bearish case and signals scope for an extension. Note too that the contract has cleared the 50-day EMA on the continuation chart. The focus is on weakness towards 128.03, Jul 6 low (cont). Key near-term resistance has been defined at 129.05, Aug 31 high.