Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4300.00 Round number resistance
- RES 3: 4223.00 High Sep 6 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 4234.50 0.764 projection of the Jul 19 - Sep 6 - 20 price swing
- RES 1: 4200.50 High Sep 24
- PRICE: 4152.00 @ 05:47 BST Sep 28
- SUP 1: 4118.20 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 4047.00/3974.00 Low Sep 22 / Low Sep 20 and bear trigger
- SUP 3: 3962.50 76.4% retracement of the Jul 19 - Sep 6 rally
- SUP 4: 3941.50 Low Jul 21
EUROSTOXX 50 futures are holding onto gains following last week's reversal of recent weakness and the bounce from 3970.00, Sep 20 low. Importantly, price has traded above former resistance at 4184.00 Sep 17 high paving the way for a test and potentially a break of key resistance at 4223.00, Sep 6 high. A breach of this hurdle would confirm a resumption of the underlying uptrend. Key support is unchanged at 3974.00.