Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 171.72 High Sep 23
- RES 3: 170.98 50-day EMA
- RES 2: 170.55 High Oct 4 and key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 1170.02 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 166.69 @ 05:16 BST Oct 15
- SUP 1: 168.64/21 Low Oct 13 / Low Oct 12 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 167.98 2.382 proj of the Sep 9 - 17 - 21 price swing
- SUP 3: 167.79 2.50 proj of the Sep 9 - 17 - 21 price swing
- SUP 4: 167.52 Low Mar 19 2020
Bund futures have entered a corrective phase following the strong bounce from Tuesday's low. Initial resistance is seen at 170.02, the 20-day EMA where a break would signal scope for a stronger short-term recovery, towards 170.55, Oct 4 high. The broader trend condition remains bearish and moving average signals continue to point south. A reversal lower would open 168.21, this week's low and the bear trigger.