Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI Research
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 136.14 High Aug 25
- RES 3: 136.00 Round number resistance
- RES 2: 135.870 High Sep 3
- RES 1: 135.690 High Nov 22
- PRICE: 135.080 @ 05:11 GMT Nov 25
- SUP 1: 134.957 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 134.700/320 Low Nov 11 / Low Nov 3
- SUP 3: 133.900/690 Low Nov 2
- SUP 4: 133.340 Low Mar 19 and key medium-term support (cont)
Bobl futures are trading closer to recent lows. The pullback this week is still likely a correction. The contract last week breached resistance at 135.320, Nov 15 high. This confirmed a resumption of the short-term uptrend and has opened 135.870 next, Sep 3 high. The break higher also signals scope for a climb towards 136.00 and beyond further out. Key short-term support is at 134.700, Nov 11 low. A break would reverse the direction.