Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 152.62 - High Jul 21 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 152.23 - High Aug 31
- RES 1: 152.03 - 61.8% retracement of the Jul - Oct sell-off
- PRICE: 151.53 @ 16:41 GMT Nov 24
- SUP 1: 151.07 - Low Oct 27
- SUP 2: 150.88 - Low Apr 1 (cont)
- SUP 3: 150.38 - Low Feb 26 (cont)
JGB futures recovered into the Friday close, but have faded since, with the near-term outlook switching back to neutral. Key support continues to undercut at 151.07. Resistance at 151.93, the Sep 10/16 highs has been probed, a clear break would open 152.23, Aug 31 high.