Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 171.72 High Sep 23
- RES 3: 170.76 50-day EMA
- RES 2: 170.55 High Oct 4
- RES 1: 169.48/92 High Oct 19 / High Oct 14 and key resistance
- PRICE: 168.04 @ 05:20 BST Oct 22
- SUP 1: 167.79 2.50 proj of the Sep 9 - 17 - 21 price swing
- SUP 2: 167.52 Low Mar 19 2020
- SUP 3: 166.33 Low May 21 2019
- SUP 4: 165.94 Low May 10 2019
Bund futures remain in a downtrend and have traded lower again today. The break this week of support at 168.21, Oct 12 low resumes the downtrend and paves the way for weakness towards 167.79 next, a Fibonacci projection and 167.52, the Mar 19, 2020 low on the continuation chart. Moving average signals continue to point south, reinforcing current trend conditions. Initial key resistance is seen at 169.92, the Oct 14 high.