Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 126.84 Low Sep 17
- RES 3: 126.44 High Sep 24
- RES 2: 125.72 High Oct 1
- RES 1: 125.47 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 125.07 @ Close Oct 15
- SUP 1: 124.08/123.44 Low Oct 13 / Low Oct 11 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 123.16 Low Feb 27, 2019 (cont)
- SUP 3: 122.75 2.236 proj of the Aug 31 - Sep 17 - 21 price swing
- SUP 4: 122.15 Low Jan 18, 2019 (cont)
Gilt futures remain above recent highs. Short-term gains are considered corrective and this is allowing a recent oversold condition to unwind. Attention is on the 20-day EMA that intersects at 125.47. A break of this resistance area would signal scope for a stronger recovery. The broader trend direction remains down and a resumption of weakness would refocus attention on Monday's low of 123.44. This is also the bear trigger.