Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.795 - High Aug 20 (cont)
- RES 2: 99.300 - High Oct 14/15
- RES 1: 99.120 - High Oct 19 and key near-term resistance
- PRICE: 98.810 @ 16:32 GMT Nov 24
- SUP 1: 98.540 - Low Oct 29
- SUP 2: 98.510 - 61.8% 2018 - 2020 Range
- SUP 3: 97.957 - 1.0% 10-dma envelope
Aussie 3yr futures are off recent lows, but rallies are shallow, with the contract holding the bulk of recent losses. This confirms the early November rally as corrective in nature, and keeps focus pointed lower. This leaves markets eyeing support at the 98.540 Oct 29 low as first support as well as 98.510, the 61.8% level for the 2018-2020 range.