Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.927 - 1.00 proj of Jun 21 - Aug 3 - Aug 9 price swing
- RES 2: 99.860 - All time High Nov 3 and the bull trigger (cont)
- RES 1: 99.856 - High Jun 14 (cont)
- PRICE: 99.625 @ 15:46 BST Sep 16
- SUP 1: 99.606 - Low Sep 14
- SUP 2: 99.650 - Low Aug 9 (cont)
- SUP 3: 99.490 - Low Jul 6 (cont)
Aussie 3y futures outlook remains solid, with the incline accelerating earlier in the week to touch new near-term highs of 99.678 for the Dec contract. The strong rally in late August spelt the end of the recent correction lower. Scope is seen for a move beyond 99.795, Aug 20 high to open 99.856, levels not seen since June on the continuation chart. The all-time highs sit at 99.860. Key support is 99.650, Aug 9 low.