Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 133-12+ High Sep 22
- RES 3: 132-21+ Low Aug 11 and recent breakout level
- RES 2: 132-08+ High Oct 4
- RES 1: 130-31/131-19+ High Oct 19 / High Oct 14
- PRICE: 130-08 @ 15:18 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: 130-07 1.764 proj of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing
- SUP 2: 130-00 Psychological round number
- SUP 3: 129-03 50.0% of the Oct '18 - Mar '20 bull cycle
- SUP 4: 128-17+ Low Jan 9, 2020 (cont)
Treasuries are slightly lower and remain bearish. This week's move lower resulted in a break of the 130-25+ congestion support, Oct 11 - 13 lows and marked an extension of the bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs. This reinforces current sentiment and trend conditions with further downside likely. Attention is on 130-07, a Fibonacci projection and 130-00. Key resistance is at 131-19+, Oct 14 high.