Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI Research
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $478.00 - High May 18
- RES 3: $470.95 - High Jun 1
- RES 2: $465.59 - 76.4% retracement of the May - Aug bear leg
- RES 1: $460.00 - High Jun 11
- PRICE: $457.65 @ 13:36 BST Oct 14
- SUP 1: $448.30 - Intraday low
- SUP 2: $428.65 - Low Oct 12
- SUP 3: $411.40 - Low Oct 6
- SUP 4: $405.45/401.60 - Low Sep 30 / Low Sep 21
The Copper rally continues to accelerate and futures have today probed resistance at 458.60, Jul 27 high. A strong bullish condition was confirmed this week following the break of resistance at $430.68, the top of a bear channel drawn from the May 10 high. This suggests the 5-month correction is over and signals a resumption of the broad uptrend. The focus is on $465.59, a Fibonacci retracement. Firm support is seen at $428.65, Oct 12 low.