Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.795 - High Aug 20 (cont)
- RES 2: 99.300 - High Oct 14/15
- RES 1: 99.120 - High Oct 19 and key near-term resistance
- PRICE: 98.955 @ 15:50 GMT Nov 26
- SUP 1: 98.540 - Low Oct 29
- SUP 2: 98.510 - 61.8% 2018 - 2020 Range
- SUP 3: 97.957 - 1.0% 10-dma envelope
Aussie 3yr futures rallied Friday, as global bond markets responded to the rise of a new COVID variant. This saw prices correct higher to touch 98.975. Friday's moves run counter to the previously bearish trend, but markets need to top the first resistance at 99.120 to re-engage higher. This leaves markets eyeing 98.540 Oct 29 low as first support as well as 98.510, the 61.8% level for the 2018-2020 range.