Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $688.75 - 1.00 proj of Mar 30 - May 7 - May 26 price swing
- RES 3: $644.25 - 0.764 proj of Mar 30 - May 7 - May 26 price swing
- RES 2: $638.00 - High May 7
- RES 1: $625.25 - High Jun 10
- PRICE: $604.25 @ 13:44 BST Jun 11
- SUP 1: $558.25 - Low Jun 3
- SUP 2: $500.25 - Low May 26 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: $481.50 - Low Apr 7
- SUP 4: $449.50 - Low Mar 30
Corn futures started the week on a firm note, gapping higher at the open Monday, clearing 585.50, Jun 1 high. This marks an extension of the recovery from $500.25, May 26 low. The rally from the May 26 low means that price recently failed to remain below the 50-day EMA - a bullish development - and reinforces current conditions. This signals scope for a test of $638.00, May 7 high and bull trigger. Key support is at $500.25.