Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 134-09+ High Aug 5
- RES 3: 134-00+ High Aug 17 and key near-term resistance
- RES 2: 133-28 High Sep 3
- RES 1: 133-14+ High Sep 16
- PRICE: 132-15 @ 16:28 BST Sep 23
- SUP 1: 132-13 3.0% Lower Bollinger Band
- SUP 2: 132-12 Low Sep 23 / 0.764 proj of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing
- SUP 3: 131-27+ 1.00 proj of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing
- SUP 4: 131-14 Low Jun 17 (cont)
Treasury futures sold off further Thursday, extending the reaction to the FOMC rate decision. The day's lows intersects at 132-12, the 0.764 proj of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing. This keeps the outlook negative for now, with downside targets shifting lower to 131-27+ initially ahead of 131-14. Initial firm resistance is at 133-28, Sep 3 high ahead of the key hurdle for bulls at 134-00+.