Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 133-12+ High Sep 22
- RES 3: 132-21+ Low Aug 11 and recent breakout level
- RES 2: 132-08+ High Oct 4
- RES 1: 130-31/131-19+ High Oct 19 / High Oct 14
- PRICE: 130-18+ @ 15:12 BST Oct 20
- SUP 1: 130-07 1.764 proj of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing
- SUP 2: 130-00 Psychological round number
- SUP 3: 129-03 50.0% of the Oct '18 - Mar '20 bull cycle
- SUP 4: 128-17+ Low Jan 9, 2020 (cont)
Treasuries remain bearish. Weakness this week confirmed a break of the 130-25+ congestion support, Oct 11 - 13 lows and an extension of the bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs. This reinforces current sentiment and trend conditions with further downside likely. Attention is on 130-07, a Fibonacci projection and 130-00. Key resistance is at 131-19+, Oct 14 high.