Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Russia FM Spox Zakharova slams Paris, Berlin for failing to react to threats of a missile strike directed at Russia and 'initiation of a full-scale' military operation.
- Zakharova said their lack of reaction "cannot but cause concern" given their commitments to the Normandy format. She said, however, that Kiev would not dare repeat these threats at the UN or UNSC
- Ukrainian FM Kuleba warns that if Russia stops gas transit, Ukraine will take retaliatory measures. "Russia has not yet cut off gas supplies to Ukraine.
- Should the Kremlin decide to do so and destroy the remnants of its reputation as an energy supplier to Europe, we have a number of asymmetric retaliatory steps,"
- CBR's Yudeva says the CBR does not plan to introduce strict quantitative restrictions and intends to regulate only the shares of high-risk loans in a bill that was adopted in the first reading last week as the bank highlights concerns over the formation of asset bubbles.
- the document gives the Central Bank the right to establish direct quantitative restrictions on certain types of consumer loans and borrowings, with the exception of mortgages and car loans - IFX
- Analysts say Nord Stream 2 natural gas link from Russia to Germany may get regulatory approval "on an accelerated basis, perhaps before December and the onset of winter.
- The conclusion of Germany's Economy Ministry that Nord Stream 2 is not a risk to European gas-supply security may be a sign of the German government "easing towards an accelerated NS2 approval"