Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Gilt issuance for the week will kick off tomorrow with GBP3bln of the 5-year 0.375% Oct-26 gilt on offer.
- This will be the fourth auction of the gilt since its launch in March.
- Bid-to-covers have been very stable to date ranging from 2.53x-2.57x while tails have been 0.2bp at the last auction and 0.3bp at the first two auctions.
- We would expect similar demand this week, with the potential for a slightly higher bid-to-offer given that there is a 7-week gap to the next 5-year auction.
- We note that despite the larger-than-usual gap to the next auction, the 0.375% Oct-26 gilt is still due to be auctioned again in each of July, August and September.
- Timing: Results will be available shortly after the auctions closes at 10:00BST with a further GBP750mln available to successful bidders via the PAOF.