Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Hungary 10Y bond yield is down 20bps in the past week after reaching a local high of 3.22% last Tuesday, gradually approaching the 3% level.
- The recent comments from NBH deputy governor (that Hungary should prepare for rate hikes) have generated a strong rally in HUF and increased the probability of an earlier hike this summer.
- Support to watch on the downside on the 10Y stands at 2.84%, followed by 2.77% (50D SMA).
- Next NBH policy decision is tomorrow (May 25 at 1300 London time); we expect the central bank to keep its interest rate steady at 0.6% with strong focus on inflation prints in the coming months.