Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Yesterday, economic data showed that Czech inflation slowed in May to 2.9% YoY (vs. 3.1% exp.), down from 3.1% the previous month.
- Czech policymakers have hinted the market that the CNB will start raising rates this summer, with some participants pricing in a hike as soon as this month at the June 23 meeting.
- USDCZK continues to trade sideways, oscillating between 20.72 and 21; next resistance to watch on the topside stands at 21.23 (50D SMA). On the downside, first support to watch below 20.72 stands at 20.50.
- Czech 10Y yield continues to gradually retrace lower after breaking below its 100D SMA earlier this month; next support to watch stands at 1.60. On the topside, first resistance stands at 1.71% (100D SMA), followed by 1.79 (50D SMA).