Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.4427 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 1.4377 High Apr 17, 2018 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 1.4315 High Apr 18, 2018
- RES 1: 1.4203/48 High Jun 3 / High Jun 1 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 1.4085 @ 16:16 BST Jun 15
- SUP 1: 1.4041 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 1.4034/06 Low Jun 15 / May 13 and key support
- SUP 3: 1.3972 Low May 10
- SUP 4: 1.3858 Low May 6
GBPUSD conditions deteriorated Tuesday, with prices showing below the 50-day EMA at 1.4041. This exposes key support at the May 13 low of 1.4006. From a trend perspective, the outlook is bullish. The probe on Jun 1 of former resistance at 1.4237, Feb 24 high reinforced a bullish theme however a clear break is required to confirm a resumption of the trend. This would open 1.4315, April 18 2018 high.