Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EURO-DOLLAR TECHS: 55-DMA Capping
* Follow through above the 55-DMA ($1.1728) was lacking last week and resulted
in a dip back towards the $1.1589 support.
* Bears now need a close below this level to initially pressure 2018 lows.
* Below $1.1311 remains needed to confirm breaks of 100 ($1.1451) & 200
($1.1381) WMAs and target $1.0819.
* Bulls now need a close above $1.1765 to confirm traction above the 55-DMA,
easing bearish pressure, and above the 55-WMA ($1.1928) to shift initial focus
to $1.1983-1.2053 where 100 ($1.1983) & 200 ($1.1983) DMAs are found.