Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The $62B 7Y note (91282CBZ3) auction came in close to on the screws with high yield of 1.306 vs. 1.305% WI.
- Bid-to-cover: 2.31x well over 2.25x 5 month avg, and highest since Dec'20.
- Indirect take-up near the 5 month average of 57.02%, at 57.07%. Primary dealers take-up 22.33% well below 25.26% 5 month avg (compares to February's high of 39.80%.) Direct take-up picks up to 20.60 vs. 17.99% last month after surging to 22.13% in February.
- The next 7Y auction is tentatively scheduled for May 27.