Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
FOREX: A broader risk-off theme has been observed across the G10 FX space in the
early part of today's data-light Asia-Pacific session. JPY has outperformed, as
the Nikkei 225 slid into negative territory.
- Sterling sits comfortably at the bottom of the G10 currency board, amidst
uncertainty re: Brexit ahead of Tuesday's meaningful vote, which is widely exp.
to result in another defeat for the gov't.
- The Antipodeans have been weighed on by the aforementioned risk-off flows,
with AUD/NZD touching the worst levels since the Jan 3 flash crash.
- Fed Chair Powell spoke today, but offered nothing new with regards to MonPol.
His address after the close on Friday also offered little new re: the direction
- Focus today turns to German industrial output & trade balance, U.S. retail
sales & Norwegian CPI. Elsewhere, BoE's Haskel, Riksbank Dep Gov Ohlsson & Fed
Chair Powell are due to speak.